TAIPEI Taiwanese electronics manufacturer Foxconn on Monday said it plans to build three facilities in the U.S. state of Wisconsin for operation as early as next year, as part of a campus housing a $10 billion liquid crystal display (LCD) factory due for 2020.
Recent Technology News
TOKYO Japan on Saturday launched an H-2A rocket carrying a geo-positioning satellite into orbit after a week-long delay, the government said.
MUMBAI Shares of India's Infosys Ltd fell as much as 4.6 percent on Monday to a near three-year low, slumping for a second consecutive session, after brokerages including Nomura downgraded the stock following the resignation of its chief executive.
LONDON Formula One will crown its first virtual world champion at the season-ending Abu Dhabi Grand Prix after announcing on Monday the launch of an eSports series to run from September to November.
WASHINGTON The United States on Friday formally launched an investigation into China's alleged theft of U.S. intellectual property, a widely expected move following a call from President Donald Trump earlier this week to determine whether a probe was needed.
(This August 18 story is corrected after NuTonomy says unclear whether will partner with Grab for Singapore commercial service)
- Metals shine as stocks struggle near 5-1/2-week low
- Sempra Energy to buy Oncor for $9.45 billion in blow for Berkshire
- China's Great Wall confirms interest in Fiat Chrysler |
- Wall Street set to open flat; focus on North Korea, White House
- VW in no hurry to sell assets, investments more important
- Special Report: Refiner Valero's secret campaign against U.S. biofuels mandates
- Total boosts North Sea business with $7.5 billion Maersk Oil deal |
- Exclusive: Hyundai Motor Group faces government calls to address 'big governance risk'