Microsoft Corp's secret internal database for tracking bugs in its own software was broken into by a highly sophisticated hacking group more than four years ago, according to five former employees, in only the second known breach of such a corporate database.
Recent Technology News
Magic Leap, a well-funded and secretive startup, said on Tuesday it has raised $502 million in a new capital funding round led by Temasek Holdings [TEM.UL], an investment firm owned by the government of Singapore.
SAN FRANCISCO/MEXICO CITY Amazon, Facebook and other U.S. tech companies are expanding operations south of the border as Mexico works to capitalize on the Trump administration’s anti-immigration stance.
Alphabet's Google Inc said on Tuesday it would roll out an "advanced protection program" to provide stronger email security for some users such as government officials, political activists and journalists who are at a higher risk of being targeted by sophisticated hackers.
TORONTO Canadian authorities on Tuesday tapped Google parent Alphabet Inc to help plan a mixed-use development along Toronto's Lake Ontario waterfront using cutting-edge digital technologies and urban design.
General Motors Co plans to test vehicles in fully autonomous mode in New York state in early 2018, according to New York Governor Andrew Cuomo.
- Wall St. ends little changed; Dow brushes 23K milestone
- Powell likely next Fed chief, though Yellen best suited: economists
- Harvey Weinstein resigns from Weinstein Co board: source
- Big U.S. stock exchanges ask SEC to hold off on fee cap plan
- Wall Street banks look beyond trading to drive profits |
- New cancer drugs help Johnson & Johnson top profit estimates
- Airbus takes control of Bombardier CSeries in rebuff to U.S. threat |
- Obituary: Jim Saft, Reuters columnist, a man of humor and insight