WASHINGTON The U.S. lawmaker who was President Donald Trump's pick for drug czar withdrew on Tuesday after it became public he spearheaded a bill that hurt the government's ability to crack down on opioid makers flooding the market with the addictive painkillers. | Video
- Johnson & Johnson wins reversal of $72 million verdict over talc cancer risks
- New cancer drugs help Johnson & Johnson top profit estimates
- Florida needs more pet-friendly hurricane shelters for the elderly
- China confirms bird flu outbreak at poultry farms in central province
- Should donor sex influence blood transfusion practices?
UnitedHealth Group Inc, the largest U.S. health insurer, said earnings will grow 13 to 16 percent in 2018 as medical costs remain low, and that it expects to benefit from new insurance products backed by U.S. President Donald Trump.
Transenterix Inc's chief executive played down on Tuesday the threat posed by his company's surgical robotic system to market leader Intuitive Surgical Inc, saying he did not expect the two to compete head on.
(Reuters Health) - Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease and its more aggressive form, nonalcoholic steatohepatitis, have become the fastest-growing reasons for liver transplants in young Americans, according to a recent study.
Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC is buying peer Impax Laboratories Inc in an all-stock deal as it looks to add heft to its generics business and gain an edge in a tough drug pricing environment.